Saturday, November 19, 2011

I will blog again, I will blog again

But I don't see it happening until after the holidays and Disney. This pregnancy is kicking my butt! Big time. I am so tired. Sorry to all of you Project 52 mommies out there. I was really into it and seriously I hit about 6 weeks and the exhaustion started. I swear by the time i get on this computer I can't even think straight.
The girls are doing great in school. Emma has adjusted to her MDO class and is having fun. Here is a recent picture my very talented friend Connie took for us, I can't wait to see the rest.

  I will be back soon, with lots of Emma's mischief and Avery's real life fairytale. But for now I have to break. Oh and end of december we find out what the sex is of our little peanut!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't know if I'd even be able to find the computer with two kids and one on the way. Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete