Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mommy Project 52: 4 DIRTY


Dirty is nothing uncommon in my home. We had our usually amount of kid dirt, paint, snacks trailing through the house but then Emma started moving and it looks as though we have 5 toddlers not just one. No matter how many times I clean her up throughout the day she still looks like a little disaster at the end of the day. I have given up on bibs, they are pointless. There is always mystery foods and markings on her. She also now likes to put food and toys down her shirt and mine also. I think I was trying to be a neatfreak to some point until Emma came along. I no longer organize toys, clean up every drop of juice or pick up every cheerio. I would be crawling on the floor all day long if I did. Emma is a messy dirty kid, but the cutest one I have ever seen. She is definitely a free spirited kid and we are loving every minute of it.






2 comments:

  1. I want to go to art class in your home... looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robin! I need to get more creative with Abigail and do more art projects. This weekend we are making a marble run out of toilet paper and paper towel rolls...

    Wait.. I have to buy marbles! :)

    ReplyDelete