Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last days of August

This is our last week of "summer" before Avery and Emma start school again. Avery will be going a half day all week and Emma will start going two days a week for half the day. I will be using every minute to get our home back in order (just so they can tear it up when they get home I am sure) and have some much needed mommy time. I am so grateful I can stay home with my girls but every mommy needs a few hours to herself. The gym has been such a release for me lately, I feel just that one little hour makes me a better mom the rest of the day. So of course our last days of summer freedom have been filled with painting, projects and unfortunately sickness. Now that Avery is over her nasty little virus we plan on making the best of our last week.

Avery's alphabet project




















Sorting colors

Proud of our macaroni alphabet project

No comments:

Post a Comment