Saturday, August 6, 2011

Project 52:1 Teaching



Since we just spent a week with my sister and nieces I think a post about the way they teach my kids is perfect. Maddie is trying to help Avery with her alphabet . They paint together, play together, cook together, and they learn from each other every moment they are together. The most important thing they teach each other is how to be strong women and that sisters and cousins are always there for each other.

Kelsey doing her gymnastics routine

They learned about gymnastics this week with Kelsey and Maddie taught Avery tap tap.



Maddie & Kelsey "teaching" Emma how to snuggle and not jump out of bed 

2 comments:

  1. I think being able to spend time with cousins is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they have Kelsey and Maddie to look up to! It will be so fun when they are teens! :D

    ReplyDelete