Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mommy's Project 52:3 Challenging

My original plan for this week's post was to take pictures (which I did) of different areas in my home that needed improvement. My home seems to be a unorganized disater these days and I was going to tackle one thing each day as my "challenge". That all changed after I videoed Emma this afternoon. I decided to share that challenge with you instead. This is Emma's way of asking for anything and everything she wants.....
......Enough said.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I am so familiar with this sound. I videoed Abigail shrieking this week when she was frustrated and thought about using that... it really makes my eyes twitch. Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - that could be mistaken for a video of Ava!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ALL DAY LONG! I often feel the urge to scream WHATTTTT????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I close my eyes, it could be my daughter and she even has the same first name. Sometimes I think I can hear it and it's just playing in my head. LOL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I feel your pain! My oldest has graduated to whining while the youngest screams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...passing you the big bottle of wine...
    Sounds like my house some days, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see that I am not alone. Maybe we should invest in ear plugs

    ReplyDelete