Friday, July 29, 2011

Attack of the mosquitos at Storyland

Emma modeling the skirt I made and blue hands

Did I mention that the rain is driving us nuts!!!!!!


Thursday I was determined to get the kids out of the house. We were stuck her most of the week due to the rain and the spray insulation guys working in the attic. So we jumped in the car and ran to city park. I had a feeling the mosquitoes would be bad at Storyland because they always are but they were really awful. I grabbed both girls and ran from the fire truck after being attacked. I sprayed us and all of our stuff with bug spray (California Kids brand smells great by the way and all natural).The girls still had fun but we all came home to showers due to the humidity, bugs and Emma tumbling in the dirt.


The was before Emma did a tumble set out of the pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment