Friday, May 13, 2011

Going too Fast

 Avery - April 2009
 Avery - May 2011


 Avery & Emma - March 2010
Emma - April 2011

Emma giving good night kisses - May 12,2011

Greg got an ipad a few months ago. He just set it up so that when it's charging it shows a slideshow of all the pictures on it. I cannot tell you how many times I have stopped and just stared at the last two years of our life fly by. It's a good thing it only has the last two year on it because if it had more I think I would be crying every time I passed the thing. It blows my mind how quickly life has passed since Avery was born. Why does life go on fast forward once you start to have kids? As I ask this I am also reminding myself to slow down. I get so caught up in the everyday business of the house, kids etc and making sure everything gets cleaned that I forget to stop and enjoy my family. I need a reminder every now and then because I don't want to wake up one day and regret washing the dishes instead of playing princesses and dollhouse with Avery for the tenth time that day. Or to sit and just talk to Greg once the kids are asleep instead of vacuuming. Life is way too short and I am so blessed to have all that I do. So i just needed to remind myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment